Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday Updates




Very short blog update this week, but if you’d like to read more there a long interview with me at Indie Smiles http://www.indiesmiles.com/where-the-boys-are-part-ii-steam-punk-glass/ It’s part of a series of interviews with crafting blokes who also sell through Folksy.

I’ve been working on a few things, and I just had to share these with you! I’ve been working with Gilson Opals again, they seem to really lend themselves with the new nebula pod pendants I’ve been exploring. Personally I prefer the white opals, they seems to work better on the dark backgrounds. I have them hovering above the centre where most of the light concentrates which helps bring them alive. Typically I’ve now run out of Opals, and my ‘Opal Man’ hasn’t got any of these nice round ones left, however he does have some other shapes which will may suit these even drops even better – watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment